Last Updated: July 1, 2018
Welcome to the AZ Tag application (“Application” or “App”) created and operated by AZtech, a division of Mystic Apparel, LLC (collectively, “AZ,” "Company," "We," "Us," or “Our”). This Application is intended to support Your use of Our AZ Tag device (“Device”), and is only intended for use in the United States.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
The Company, on its own or through third parties or agents, does not collect or use Personal Information through the Application or the Device. The Company may collect and use Personal information (“Personal Information”) to service the Application and Device, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, email, address, and telephone number;
- information that You provide for the customer support; and
- information that You provide for the purpose of using the features of the Application, including without limitation, location data, Your photo or video, and Your voice memos;
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
The company, on its own or through third parties or agents, may collect and use Your non-personal information. This information and data does not specifically identify You as an individual. Without limitation, this may include:
· Information from Your mobile device and/or internet browser whenever You visit or use the Application (sometimes call “Log Data” or “Log Files”);
· Information specific to Your mobile device;
· Your internet protocol address;
· Your mobile and internet service provider;
· Brower information including Your referring and exit pages;
· Your operating system;
· Which pages You visit on Our Application;
· The time and date of Your visit and use of the Application; and
· Additional statistical information.
AGGREGATING AND COMBINING INFORMATION
At times, We may aggregate certain Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information in a manner that does not identify You to determine information about Our users, including where Our users are located. If such aggregating does not reasonably identify You, we will treat such information as Non-Personal Information.
We may also combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information. If We do so, We will treat such combined information as Personal Information.
THIRD PARTIES WORKING WITH US
The Company collects information on its own, and may employ third parties and third-party technology to collect and use information to assist with marketing and analytics for AZ, the Application, and the Device. The Company and these third parties may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information that is shared with AZ regarding Your use of Our Application.
USING NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Because Non-Personal Information does not identify You, the Company may collect, use, and disclose Non-Personal Information for any lawful purpose in Our sole discretion.
COOKIES AND BEACONS
We use these cookies to help Us do a number of things to enhance Your experience, including to:
· understand and save Your preferences for future visits;
· compile statistics and reports on Our Application;
· track and target Your interests to enhance your experience on our Application, including searches and use traffic adjacent to activity on this Application; and
· provide other services related to this Application.
The Application is not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen (18).
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be fully familiar with the online services used by their children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under eighteen (18) has provided Us with information without his or her consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com or at (844) 545-7315. As required by law, We will delete such information from Our files within a reasonable time.
California minors under eighteen (18) years old may request the removal of any information that they posted to this Application by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or at (844) 545-7315. Upon such request, We will anonymize or remove from public view any content posted by a minor to Our Application, unless required by law to retain such content or information.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may use Your Personal Information to:
· administer this Application;
· personalize the Application for You;
· enable Your access to use the Application and its services; and
· contact You.
SECURING YOUR DATA
The Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, disclosure, or alteration of Your Personal Information. The Company will store all the Personal Information you provide on its secure servers. While the Company will employ reasonable security practices to protect Your Personal Information, no method of storage or electronic transmission is 100% secure, and as such, the Company cannot guarantee absolute security of any information You have provided.
OTHER APPLICATIONS & WEBSITES
This Application may contain links to other applications and websites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any other such applications or websites and encourages You to review the privacy policies of those applications and websites.
Email: email@example.com or at (844) 545-7315
Address: 1333 Broadway, New York, NY 10018
Phone: (844) 545-7315